Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentines Day Card Butterfly lollipops



Have you gotten your kids Valentines cards to hand out to their friends yet? I had... then found out I needed more than I had. :) I'm currently iced in my house with lovely winter weather so I'm not going out to buy more. Instead I searched the internet looking for fun ones to make. I found this adorable butterfly here to the right. Directions and template download are at this link:

http://www.skiptomylou.org/2009/02/03/printable-valentines/

But... I didn't have the exact same lollipops or the pink cardstock but hey, I've got organic Yummy Earth suckers and purple paper. :) I think they turned out quite cute. Now I've just got to enlist the childrens help in cutting them all out. :) Have a beautiful Valentines Day with the ones you love!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

so cute!~ I'm glad we got some of them!!
You are a fellow crafter; a girl after my own heart!
Thank you for your great company today, all the crafts and snacks, and good talks. We need to do this more often!! :D